The realm of the sports gaming app industry is dramatically booming with each day. As a leading sports betting app development company we have noticed a groundbreaking record in the rise of mobile gaming revenue.
The sports game app development industry has many reasons for its growth. Mobile games are fun, they help gamers earn extra money, people feel relaxed, and sports game mobile apps are an ultimate source of entertainment.
Maybe that’s the reason that the total revenue of the sports game app segment is projected to reach US$3.96 by the end of 2022.
The spend done by the players is set to reach $138 billion by 2025.
Why Should You Invest in Fantasy Sports App Development?
As mobile users, sports mobile apps have become an indispensable part of our life. If you are a business visionary who wishes to invest in sports app development services, the following stats will help you make the right decisions.
- 56% of Americans love sports.
- Daily on average, mobile users spend 50 minutes on sports applications.
- The global market of sports and fitness apps is projected to reach $17,436 million by2027.
- By the end of 2022, in-app revenue earned by sports apps will reach US$1.30 bn in 2022.
- Sports game apps’ downloads will increase to 2033.9 million.
Revenue By Type
Revenue Share by Store
Top Mobile Game Genres by Revenue Share
Some of the top mobile game genres in the United States are as follows –
The Most Downloaded Subgenres of Mobile Game Apps
In one of its reports, AppAnnie revealed the names of the subgenres of mobile game apps, which are as follows –
- Action (Hyper-casual)
- Puzzle (Hyper-casual)
- Driving (Simulation)
- Runner (Action)
- Simulation Sports
The Latest Sports Game Apps That Will Help You Stay Ahead of The Curve
The market is flooded with a plethora of sports gaming apps. To stay above your competitors you need to have knowledge of all the latest trends in sports app development.
Whenever you hire a sports app development company, make sure you discuss the most recent features and functionalities that you can include in your sports game apps.
Social Media Integration
Social media is a pivotal factor in the success of any mobile app. The integration of social media with sports apps enables users to share their experiences with their friends and families. Social media integration leads to better user engagement and improved brand recognition.
Wearable App Integration
The demand for wearable apps is surging high at the present time. People, especially those who are into sports mobile apps, love to have wearable app integration.
Through the wearable users can get an instant update on their product without looking into their phone. They can change styles, face covers, and other factors of a game via a wearable.
Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
Both these technologies and their demand for integration into the sports game apps are rising incredibly. People into mobile game apps wish for a more immersive experience and through the AR and VR technologies, they can get the one.
Cross-Platform App Development
You should understand that your user base will be a diverse user base that has its preferences. Thus, their preference for playing on your sports app will also be different. Sure you do not want to leave one segment of customers for another. Here comes cross-platform app development into the picture.
The cross-development framework that will enable you to build an app for different platforms like Android, iOS, Blackberry, etc., is as follows –
- React Native
- Native Script
- Appcelerator Titanium
- Sencha Touch
- Corona SDk
Some major benefits of using cross-platform technology include –
- Maximum reach to the target audience
- Reduction in the development cost
- Easy process of app maintenance and deployment
- Cross-platform technology enables quick development process
- It has the benefit of reusable code
- It easily gets integrated with cloud
The use of artificial intelligence technology in sports app development is also imperative in the present time. People love the tailored user experience with the sports app, and with AI, you can deliver the same to your user base.
Here are some of the most exciting advantages of the AI technology in the sports app –
- AI brings voice technology, and it streamlines the quick search. Siri and Cortana are the best examples of voice search.
- AI enable Chatbots to facilitate communication between the mobile app and the user. It improves user engagement.
- AI delivers an intuitive and personalized user experience.
- Improves the application performance with conversational UI.
It is a newly introduced trend in the sports app development world. It increases app engagement and traffic.
The integration of gamification improves the user experience. It is a marketing method that works in multiple ways like social interaction leaderboards, progress displays, rewards, etc.
With the integration of gamification within your sports, you can induce your app users to interact with the gaming app more frequently.
Gamification with your sports app would harness the following benefits –
- More promising reviews for the apps.
- A leading position in the search engine results.
- Gamification garner a strong and stable social existence
- It leads to growing numbers of users.
- Enhance user engagement with the app
- Garner happy users for you.
The market is filled with a myriad sports app. You can do a little research, and you will get the idea on how to build a reliable fantasy sports app development.
In this post we have discussed all the latest trends, which, if you include in your sports betting app, you will definitely garner greater results.