There is no doubt that mobile apps have made humankind lethargic. We want everything to be delivered to our doorstep. No matter how essential a commodity is, swipes of a few fingers and voila, our order is at our home.
Who would have thought that medicines could be ordered and delivered in the comfort of our home? But it happens, and here comes into the picture, the medicine delivery apps.
Medicines are considered essential in our life. People can need them at any time. Searching for the pharmacy at midnight or looking for the right medical supplies at the right price and at the right time is so old school and nineties Bollywood.
With the advent of technology, tables have turned for the pharmacy industry, and the world has seen the emergence of medicine delivery app development services.
According to the Global News Wire, the international pharmacy market is expected to reach USD 107.53 billion by 2025. And it is growing at a CAGR of around 14.26% between 2019 and 2025.
Several medicine delivery mobile app development companies are currently working on innovative solutions ever since the demand for these solutions has risen during the pandemic.
If you also wish to leverage this multi-billion dollar industry, then hire an experienced mobile app development company and develop an on-demand medicine delivery app.
Top Benefits of On-Demand Medicine Delivery Apps like 1MG
Benefits of Medicine Delivery Mobile App for Users
- The online medicine delivery apps save time & effort for users.
- Users get a chance to avail multiple discounts & cashback. Whenever you have your medicine delivery app development solution built, make sure you integrate the offers and discount features in your app.
- Users can check the stock of medicines.
- Users will get push notification on stock updates and other offers.
- Get a consultation with doctors through these online medicine delivery apps.
- The consultations can be done via call or video call.
Benefits of Medicine Delivery Mobile App for Pharmacists
- The first and foremost reason for the pharmacists to use medicine delivery apps is the increase in sales and growth in business.
- The medicine delivery apps help pharmacists reach locations that otherwise are not possible for them to reach. It breaks geographical barriers.
- More reach will lead to better sales.
- With the help of these applications, pharmacists can keep their inventory updated.
- The medicine delivery app helps pharmacies to garner customer loyalty.
- The apps help customers update their monthly requirements easily and keep the flow of orders and delivery smooth. Hire a mobile app development company and ask them to include such advanced features in your app.
- Pharmacies can create a campaign and deliver multiple discounts & deals.
- Medicine delivery app services help pharmacies allure customers and improve their brand identity.
- The businesses can elevate their brand presence and value with medicine delivery app development services.
Top Online Medicine Ordering Apps
Are you seeking the best online medicine delivery mobile apps that are ruling the market at the present time?
Click here –
The app is compact with more than 40000 different types of medicines. The app has tie-ups with local drug stores and pharmacies that enable them to deliver prescribed medicines at the doorstep.
It is one of the best apps if you are looking to buy medicine online. The users of the application learn about the dosage, side effects, and other essential details about the medicines through this app.
This online medicine ordering mobile app enables users to order medicine from anywhere in the world. Users can easily upload their prescriptions and place their orders.
The online medicine booking mobile app is compact with different categories like medicines, surgical products, orthopaedic care, mother and baby care, hospital equipment, medical gadgets, protein supplements, fitness products, and more.
Listed as one of the best medicine delivery apps in Egypt, the app allows the app users to search from a huge database of meds. Users can easily upload their prescription, even handwritten, and have the meds experts decipher the handwriting.
Some other names of the best medicine delivery apps in 2022 are as follows –
- MedPlus Mart
- Apollo 24/7
The Must Include Features in an On-Demand Medicine Delivery Applications
At the time, when you hire a mobile app development company, make sure you ask the app developers’ team to include the following advanced features.
- User Registration – Users can easily create an account and log their information.
- Search Bar – Evidently this feature will help the users to type and search for the medicine and healthcare products they are looking for.
- Add to Cart Option – Just like all eCommerce apps, a medicine delivery app must also have a cart that makes the shopping experience pleasing for the buyers.
- Upload Prescription – This feature enables users to order their medicines by uploading prescriptions by the doctors.
- Expert Consultation – Users can anytime consult with a health expert and discuss their problems through this feature.
- Tracking – Medicine delivery app should have an order tracking facility.
- Deals and Discounts – The discounts and offers attract users and induce them to order more medicines.
How Much Does it Cost to Develop a Medicine Delivery App?
The cost of medicine delivery app development is affected by multiple factors. These factors are as follows –
- Development Platform – The platform on which you like to build the app. Whether it is iOS, Android, Windows, or hybrid.
- Development Timeline – The time needed to add development completed.
- Development Partner Geo-Location – Location is pivotal in deciding development cost. US and UK based developers charge $140 to $260 per hour. Developers in Europe charge £ 80 – £ 120, and the Indian developers charge around $20 to $35 per hour.
- The level of Features – Cost also gets affected by the functionalities you include in your application. The more the features, the costly will be your medicine delivery app development process.
- 3rd Party Integration – The cost of development also depends on the level of 3rd party integration.
The medicine delivery mobile apps are experiencing a rise in demand. With the increasing demand for medicines by people especially the old people and the ones who could not go to the medical shop, for such people, these apps have emerged as a boon.
The market is rising, and so is the need for these apps. Hire a medicine delivery app development company today and get the best of the multi-billion dollar industry.